Commercial Exhibitor Forms & Information
We look forward to hosting you at the Dane County Fair, July 19-23, 2017. Below you'll find all of the information and forms you need to plan. We'll send emails periodically to remind you of important details and upcoming deadlines. The Exhibitor Manual is your go-to resource, complete with links to necessary forms. If you have questions, please contact Melissa via email, or call 608-224-0500.
2017 Forms and Files
- Exhibitor Manual
- Rules & Regulations
- Wisconsin Temporary Event Operator and Seller Form
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue website details sales tax and permit requirements.
- Admission Passes Order Form
Please submit form with payment if you need additional passes.
- Drawing & Prize Registration
- Hometown Hero Appreciation Day vendor sign-up
- Permanent Storage Vehicle/ Cold Storage Parking Form
- Tent Rental Form
All forms are due July 1.
A certificate of liability insurance also needs to be on-file. Please have your policy holder fax or email a certificate, with Dane County Fair listed as the certificate holder.
2017 Food Vendor Information
- Pepsi Order Information (initial order due July 5)
- Requirements for Temporary Food Establishments
- Temporary Food Stands: Key Points
- Alliant Energy Center Events with Food Service/Sampling Vendor Information
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application (due July 8)
- The Public Health of Madison-Dane County website offers more information.
- Menu Form
Alliant Energy Center Service Orders
Go to the Alliant Energy Center website to order. (On-site ordering is available; however, you'll incur additional on-site fees. Save money by submitting your order online now!)
Click here for the Service Order Forms (PDFs)
All service orders must be made through the Alliant Energy Center. This includes electricity, water, rental for tables and chairs, table skirting, phone and internet hook-ups, carpeting and more.
Remember, you are welcome to bring your own furniture and materials. Generators are not permitted.
With any questions about the services, contact Becky Abing at the Alliant Energy Center at 608-267-3950 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camping During 2017 Dane County Fair
2017 Camping Information
Overnight camping at the Fair
- Camping for the Dane County Fair will be in the North Lot with additional camping on Willow Island.
- North Lot camping provides 35 stalls of water and electrical hook-ups.
- Willow Island provides electrical hook-ups only.
- The dump station has been upgraded, located on the North side of the North Lot.
- Campsite location is on first come, first serve basis.
- Camping will be self-registration/self-payment and AEC will monitor camping permits and payments.
- Cost is $30 per night.
- Common Showers will be available in Pavilion 1, west end.
- 4-H Exhibitors and Commercial Exhibitors will be kept separated.
- Questions regarding camping can be directed to the Alliant Energy Center at 608-267-3976.
If you require water hook-ups, please visit Lake Farm Campground, approximately 3 miles (east) from AEC, has electricity and water hook-ups available. Please call the Dane County Parks division at 608-246-3896 for assistance and to register.
Special Events at the Fair
Know someone planning a family reunion? Needing a venue for an annual company picnic? Or maybe you're looking for a fun, unique birthday party? Host it at the Dane County Fair! Contact us immediately for assistance!
Dane County Fair Business Office
3310 Latham Drive
Madison, WI 53713
Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison, WI 53713
Melissa VanderSanden, email@example.com
Kayla Sonnenburg, firstname.lastname@example.org